This qualification is designed for those who have worked in industry for at least 2 years and need to the capability to carry out procurement and supply tasks.
This level will give you the knowledge to understand demand management, arrange supply logistics and implement new contracts.
Who Should Consider This Level
- Administrative & Procurement Assistants with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Staff involved in the Procurement/Ordering of any goods or services.
- Contracts Administrator.
- Stock Controller.
Courses Contents & Units
The Level 3 Advanced Certificate course comprises of 5 Units, which are delivered using a blend of group interaction, case studies and role plays to support the CIPS course material. We have a clear objective which is to ensure students are able to relate the learning to practical experience in the workplace.
- Procurement and Supply Environments
- Procurement and Supply Operations
- Procurement and Supply Workflow
- Inventory and Logistics
- Procurement and Supply Relationships
- CIPS is one of the leading certification for the procurement and supply operations professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Download the brochure for more details about the CIPS certification
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- CMILT – Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society