The CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement & Supply combined with experience in a procurement role will open many more career doors for you. It is a valuable management tool for those moving into junior and middle management procurement roles or those supervising the procurement function. It focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis.
Joining a CIPS qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in procurement and supply.
Typically people who choose this level want to progress into Middle Management procurement roles and build on their experience to earn a higher salary.
Who Should Consider This Level?
- Buyer / Senior Buyer / Chief Buyer
- Purchasing Manager / Procurement Manager
- Procurement Executive / Purchasing Executive
- Contract Manager/Category Manager/Logistics Manager
- Commercial/Supply Chain Director
The CIPS Level 4 Diploma course comprises of 5 Units, which are delivered using a blend of group interaction, case studies and role plays. We have a clear objective which is to ensure students are able to relate the learning to practical experience in the workplace.
- Contexts of Procurement & Supply
- Business Needs in Procurement & Supply
- Sourcing in Procurement & Supply
- Negotiating & Contracting in Procurement & Supply
- Managing Contracts & Relationships in Procurement & Supply
Why Choose CIPS Training at Blue Ocean Academy?
- Courses are delivered by MCIPS qualified procurement professionals with over 25 years of global industry experience
- Our courses are enriched with industry examples to enable participants to understand how the learning is applied in real life
- Our case studies are based on projects we have delivered and not just on academic theory
Most of our tutor team are qualified examiners and offer exam preparation techniques based on their experience
- Currently, our exam pass results are 90% with a majority scoring merit and distinction
- Blue Ocean is a trusted brand for Procurement and Supply Chain training in the region and CIPS programs form a part of our core offering for Purchasing and Supply professionals