Who Should Consider This Level
- Strategic / Senior Manager
- Purchasing / Procurement Manager
- Head of Procurement / Head of Commercial
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head of Logistics / Transport
- Operations Manager
Leadership in Procurement & SupplyWith a greater focus on equality, discrimination and diversity.
Corporate & Business StrategyGreater focus on organisational strategy. The strategy clock. Internationalisation and impact on strategy. Commitment to strategic change with greater focus on culture.
Strategic Supply Chain ManagementRelationship between corporate, business and functional strategy. Competitive advantage. Collaborative approaches. KPIs to measure the Supply Chain. Change management of stakeholders. Supply Chain networks and reverse logistics.
Supply Chain DiligenceImpact of globalisation on Supply Chain and imports. Corporate governance. Systems integration. Employment regulations. Financial aspects of Supply Chains incl. M&A, exchange rates, costs and commodities. Benchmarking in Supply Chains.
Programme & Project ManagementProject and strategic partnering. Model form contracts and NEC3. EPC, management, contracting etc. Cost management, sustainability and safety. Variations/claims.
Legal Aspects in Procurement & Supply(UK) – EU procurement regulations, remedies, standstill and e-tendering. IPR. TUPE. ILO/UN standards.
Why Choose CIPS Training at Blue Ocean Academy?
- Courses are delivered by MCIPS qualified procurement professionals with over 25 years of global industry experience
- Our courses are enriched with industry examples to enable participants to understand how the learning is applied in real life
- Our case studies are based on projects we have delivered and not just on academic theory Most of our tutor team are qualified examiners and offer exam preparation techniques based on their experience
- Currently, our exam pass results are 90% with a majority scoring merit and distinction
- Blue Ocean is a trusted brand for Procurement and Supply Chain training in the region and CIPS programs form a part of our core offering for Purchasing and Supply professionals
Download the brochure for more details about the CIPS certification
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.Qualifications
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- CMILT – Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society