Communication skills involve your ability to take an idea or set of instructions and convey them to your audience in a manner that is comprehensible. Interpersonal skills refer to the ability of a manager to communicate with and understand his team.
- To set clear guidelines for effective communication
- To consider the role of effective interpersonal skills in the multi-cultural workplace of the Gulf
- Identify and Analyze Communication Styles and Practice Appropriate
- To understand different behavioral styles and learn to modify your behavior to achieve best results
- To understand how to give and receive constructive feedback as a way to build better relationships
- To demonstrate assertive behavior
- Motivate and Influence Others to Work Cooperatively Toward Achieving Organizational & Team Goals