Project Management Training and Certification Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The PMP certification is the global gold standard for project management professionals.Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices updated in PMBOK guide – 6th edition and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with our new PMP course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and a new section on the role of the project manager.
The PMP certification has a significant importance in one’s career path when coming to the salary, people who have completed successfully the project management professional(PMP®) course get 20% more salary than those who have not owned the certification.
Download the PMP® Course Brochure for more details
Project Management Course Objective
The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by thousands of learners, will help you to understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide—Sixth Edition.We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What you will learn in the Project Management Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gant charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
Who Should Join the PMP® Certification Program in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Concepts covered in the Project Management Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
This course has six industry-based projects that cover various concepts and scenarios. Topics covered include:
- Scope Management
- Schedule and Cost Management
- Risk assessment and Procurement Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Risk Assessment
- Agile Techniques
Blue Ocean Academy provides PMP exam preparation training in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait. Our PMP Trainer has more that 14 years of Project Management Experience