Logistics and Supply Chain Management Courses
The global logistics industry is under extreme pressure to infuse greater security and efficiency in the flow of commerce from one end of the world to the other. In this trillion dollar industry, millions of jobs are being created and fantastic salaries being offered by logistics service providers. Logistics professionals are just in time to hone their skills and tap into this rapidly growing industry.
For all aspiring logistics professionals, the IPSCMI “Certified International Supply Chain Professional” followed by the “Certified International Supply Chain Manager is a two-step qualification specially designed to carve out top-notch careers. A prestigious qualification recognized all over the world, logistics professionals learn new skills and innovations necessary to deal with modern shipping, production and distribution methods.
Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP)
This Certification Program is a core certification program of the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute. This program offers the designation of CISCP (Certified International Supply Chain Professional, Entry Level). CISCP Course Contents
Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM)
CISCM is an advanced level training and certification program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The CISCM course is designed for logistics professionals who want to grow into a senior management level. The course will mostly focus on the strategic aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. CISCM Course Contents
Certified International Warehouse and Inventory Manager (CIWIM)
Management of Warehouse and Inventory is essential to any logistics system, which is an essential part of supply chain management. Warehousing will play a substantial role in ensuring the efficient functioning of the entire supply chain systems in the future. As customers are moving towards online shopping, RFIDs, Autobots, CPFR and auto replenishment systems will be the new normal in warehouse and inventory operations. CIWIM Course Contents
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- CMILT – Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society