Project Management Professional Certification is one of the highly esteemed certifications in the field of project management. Being one of the world’s top ten certifications, PMP is considered as an international standard for project managers across all industries including technology, telecom, finance, commerce and business.
Benefits of getting PMP certified
Job opportunities- Big corporates know that they can stay competitive with the services of PMPS even during periods of economic downturn, they employ only PMP certified project managers.
Better wages- PMPs are also earn better. It was revealed by Project Management Institute’s survey that they earn 20% higher salary than their uncertified colleagues.
- Enhanced skills- Training for the PMP certification helps candidates learn the A to Z of project management. So, they have enhanced skills which enable better project execution.
There are two eligibility criteria to get this certification which are as follows-
- Project management experience: Those with a 4-year degree need an experience of 4500 hrs in project management, while those with a secondary degree need an experience of 7500 hrs in the same. Project management experience is expected in directing and leading projects. Regardless of whether or not the candidate has worked as a project manager, he or she should have partly or fully managed a project in any industry, irrelevant of its size and technical nature.
- 35 contact hours of project management education
Obtaining training for PMP certification
One can obtain PMP training in the following 3 different modes-
- Live Online Training or Instructor-led learning
- Online training or Self-learning
- Classroom training
Live Online Training or Instructor-led mode
Candidates who take up live online training for PMP certification are led by an instructor over the internet. It provides candidates with a flexible yet defined training schedule. From the learning perspective, these are better when compared to the self-learning courses, but not when compared to the classroom courses.
Online Training or Self-learning mode
Self-disciplined and self-motivated candidates can go for the online training mode where they can learn from study material provided over the net.
In the conventional classroom training method, subject experts teach and train candidates while they are seated in a classroom.
Among these three training methods for PMP, the classroom training is the best when it comes to learning. This is because, it maximizes one’s chances of success. The Blue Ocean Academy is a highly esteemed training firm in the UAE. It offers 4 days PMP training to the interested candidates. The candidates who take up its training program are awarded the 35 contact hours necessary to obtain the PMP certification. We invite you to take up the PMP training from this institute, and add value to their project management career.
Register today for Project Management certification and training visit : Pmp Training in Dubai