Certified in Planning and Inventory Management CPIM Version 8.0
The APICS-certified CPIM, Version 8.0 blends the crux of CPIM Part 1 and 2 into one standardized body of knowledge. It offers a comprehensive program that combines the industry’s best practices and standards to allow professionals to handle supply disruptions, respond to demand variations and manage supply chain risks.
Why should I earn APICS CPIM?
Earning the APICS CPIM Version 8.0 makes one stand apart in terms of mastery over an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth knowledge of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production and how it comes to play in the supply chain operations.
After earning the CPIM 8.0, you will be able to:
- Increase Inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Utilize the company’s ERP System more productively.
Download Course Brochure
APICS CPIM Course Modules
The CPIM course is divided into 8 modules that are designed to equip supply chain professionals to drive efficient planning and operations.
Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
Module 3: Demand
Module 4: Supply
Module 5: Detailed Schedules
Module 6: Inventory
Module 7: Distribution
Module 8: Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement Course Brochure
Who Should Attend?
The APICS CPIM 8.0 is designed for professionals across the supply chain, especially:
- Product Planner
- Material Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
Professional growth begins with APICS CPIM 8.0
- Career Advancement
- Professionals on average earn 27% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
- This percentage is factual. Gain up to a 23 % increase in your salary.
- Increased credibility
- Boost your confidence and become recognized as a logistics expert.
Download Course Brochure
Dr Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, and Al Futtaim, helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has trained more than 30,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement, and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from the Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM), USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from the American Purchasing Society