CILT – Level 5 International Diploma in Logistics & Transport – Kuwait
Assume Strategic Leadership Roles in Logistics & Transport – CILT (UK)
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
The CILT (UK) Level 5 International Diploma in Logistics and Transport provides a strong foundation for addressing supply chain-related issues and helps organizations streamline transportation and distribution processes.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), is regarded as one of the most prominent certifications for professionals in the Logistics & Transportation industry and serves as a standard qualification for industry experts in the domain. In the global transport and logistics industry, CILT qualifications are recognized for fostering innovative thinking and professionalism.
The CILT Level 5 diploma is intended for those who are engaged in the logistics and transportation industries. Nonetheless, if graduates are interested in working in any of these industries, they can also enrol in this program. The advanced diploma is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, one of the most famous organizations in the UK for professionals directing supply chain operations for the transportation of goods and people.
Explore how CILT Level 5 Certification may open multiple options in the Logistics and Transport Sector and how it can be used to advance in the dynamic sector.
Who Should Attend?
- Develop management skills in logistics.
- Understand transport production & planning.
- Adopt strategic supply chain planning & operations.
- Manage international business effectively.
- Execute improved supply chain performance models.
- Mid-level executives and supervisors in the sectors of logistics, supply chain and transport.
- Graduates with non-business degrees and an interest in logistics.
Dr. Sathya Menon
is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq
and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim
helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals
in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain. Qualifications
Download Course Brochure
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society