Level up to Leadership Roles in Logistics & Transport – CILT (UK) Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport The CILT (UK) Level 5 International Diploma in Logistics and Transport provides a strong framework for addressing supply chain-related issues and helps firms optimize and streamline distribution and transportation processes. The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), is regarded as one of the most prominent certifications for professionals in the Logistics & Transportation business and serves as a major focus point for relevant experts on connected subjects. CILT credentials are regarded as promoting cutting-edge thinking and professionalism in the transport and logistics sector all around the world. The CILT Level 5 diploma is designed for people who are already working in the logistics and transport sectors. However, new graduates can also enrol in this program if they want to work in any of these sectors. The diploma is certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, one of the most prestigious institutes in the UK for professionals leading supply chain operations for the movement of goods and people. Learn how CILT Level 5 Certification may open up a multitude of options in the Logistics and Transport Sector and how it can be used to advance in the ever-competitive sector. Course Benefits:
- Develop management skills in logistics.
- Understand transport production & planning.
- Adopt strategic supply chain planning & operations.
- Manage international business effectively.
- Execute improved supply chain performance models.
Who Should Attend?
- Mid-level executives and supervisors in the logistics, supply chain and transport sectors.
- Graduates with non-business degrees, with an interest in the logistics field.
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain. Qualifications
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society