CIPS qualifications are designed to establish credentials to recognize your professional expertise in the field of Procurement.
CIPS training programmes rightly equips you with the necessary conceptual, analytical and decision-making skills to advance your career as a successful Procurement leader.
CIPS qualification is a decisive differentiator when it comes to applying for jobs. Employers know the value of CIPS and therefore, give preference to CIPS-qualified individuals when it comes to hiring for procurement and supply chain sectors.
Why Should You Enroll
CIPS qualifications help you set a firm foot in the Procurement sector by strengthening your ability to perform responsibilities like:
- Enhance Ethical Sourcing
- Negotiation Tactics
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Reduce Wastage and Unnecessary Spend
- Tackle Procurement Fraud
Top CIPS Qualifications
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For those looking to enter into a junior or mid-level management procurement profession.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For those who have already completed the diploma, and are looking to move into a senior buyer or contract and supply chain management position.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For senior level professionals and heads of department who have completed the Diploma and Advanced Diploma.