- This event has passed.
Best Practices in Supply Chain
June 1 @ 8:00 am - June 2 @ 5:00 pm +04
About the Program
In this era of intense competition, the importance of Supply Chain management need not be emphasized more. Global presence, complex logistics and ever-increasing customer expectations are some of the major challenges that every supply chain professional needs to deal with. It is essential that modern supply chain practitioners are aware of the state-of-the-art techniques in supply chain management.
This two-day workshop will introduce you to the best practices in supply chain management.
Who should attend?
Professionals and executives working in the domain of Logistics and Supply Chain management.
- Familiarize the participants with the concepts of modern supply chain management
- Acquaint the participants with the various supply chain strategies
- Instill confidence in the participants to manage various supply chain challenges
- Encourage participants to seek innovative solutions to supply chain problems
What you will Gain
The participants will develop a comprehensive knowledge about modern supply chain management and will learn how to apply the various strategies for enhancing customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
- Components of a supply chain
- Stakeholders in supply chain
- Alignment of supply chain strategies with business strategies
- Key challenges in supply chain
- Objectives of supply chain management
- Designing Supply Chain Strategies
- Different supply chain strategies
- Efficiency versus Responsiveness
- Analyzing the macro and microenvironments
- How to deal with changes in the market structure and disruptive technologies
- Supply Chain Collaboration
- The Bullwhip Effect
- Quick Response and Efficient Consumer Response
- Just in Time
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Managing risks and sustainability in supply chain
- Supply chain risk categorization
- Risk Management
- Green supply chain
- Reverse logistics and closed loop supply chains
- Sustainability in supply chains