As businesses are evolving and becoming more dynamic, Microsoft Excel has become an integral and leading tool for most organizations across the world. MS Excel is the cornerstone of each organizational function be it strategy, finance or accounting, HR, Sales etc. Each of these department works on complex spreadsheets representing financial results, budgets, forecasts, and plans required to make critical business decisions Microsoft Excel come with million rows of data and automate number crunching, but this popular spreadsheet software is capable of doing more than just figures
Having Working knowledge of MS Excel has become imperative for every working professional as the use of MS Excel across organization is domain and department agnostic. A strong knowledge of MS Excel would help professionals to success in their respective career paths.
Excel Basic What Will Students Learn?
- Indicate the names and functions of the Excel interface components
- Enter and edit data.
- Format data and cells.
- Construct formulas, including the use of built-in functions, and relative and absolute references.
- Create and modify charts.
- Preview and print worksheets
Excel Basic What Topics are Covered?
- Modifying worksheet
- Basic Formatting
- Advanced Formatting
- Using templates styles & auto format managing list in excel
- Printing workbooks
- Working with formulas
Excel Advanced What Will Students Learn?
- Participants will learn to how to simplify complex Spreadsheets
- Enhance spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and excel formulas and streamline their operational work.
- Use advanced functions of MS Excel to improve Productivity,
- They will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
- Participants will also learn how to automate common tasks, Apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data Sets, collaborate on worksheets with others
Excel Advanced – What Topics are Covered?
- Managing Long Documents
- Importing data
- Tables and Named Ranges
- Using special text functions for
- HR applications
- Linking several worksheets
- Advanced functions and formulas
- Logical functions
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts