ACI, The American Certification Institute, is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Its Corporate Headquarters is in Lewes, Delaware, USA and it has numerous alliance partners in the US, China, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Egypt, Lebanon,Poland, Jordan, India and other countries. These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with ACI. ACI is dedicated to helping train the leaders of tomorrow for personal professional certification.
ACI provides training, testing, and certification issuance for a number of important business-related programs, and does training for certifications issued by the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute and other professional institutes in the US. ACI is affiliated with IPSCMI, the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute.
The competitive advantage
- ACI provides training, testing, and certification issuance for a number of important programs, most of which are shown on the front page. For a complete listing, contact us.
- ACI has an exclusive license from the American Purchasing Society (APS) to offer its Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) and Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) certification programs in China and several other countries in Asia.
- ACI instructors generally hold doctorates, most from prestigious American and foreign universities. ACI instructors are MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS as well as academicians and they have experience teaching students and know their learning styles.
- ACI textbooks are the very latest English available and ACI lectures are the latest PowerPoint available.
Operations in the World
- ACI maintains a close working association with US professional associations such as American Purchasing Society, International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, Project Management Institute, Society for Human Resource Management and International Import-Export Institute, etc.
- ACI has formed alliances with American, African, European and Asian universities, institutes, training organizations, and testing organizations.
- ACI has also formed alliances with Universities and Institutes in many countries. ACI will be conducting programs in those countries in the near future. For specific dates and locations, contact ACI.
Message From The President
Colin Powell (US Secretary of State), in a speech as part of his Outreach to America program at the SEARS Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, Illinois last year stated that:
“Organization doesn’t really accomplish anything. Plans don’t accomplish anything, either. Theories of management don’t much matter. Endeavors succeed or fail because of the people involved. Only by attracting the best people will you accomplish great deeds. In a brain-based economy, your best assets are people.”
W. Edwards Deming enunciated “The Deming System of Profound Knowledge” in this excerpt from Chapter 4 of “The New Economics”, second edition, as follows:
“The first step is transformation of the individual. This transformation is discontinuous. It comes from understanding of the system of profound knowledge. The individual, transformed, will perceive new meaning to his life, to events, to numbers, to interactions between people. Once the individual understands the system of profound knowledge, he will apply its principles in every kind of relationship with other people. He will have a basis for judgment of his own decisions and for transformation of the organizations that he belongs to. The individual, once transformed, will:
Set an example
Be a good listener, but will not compromise
Continually teach other people
Help people to pull away from their current practice and beliefs and move into the new philosophy without a feeling of guilt about the past.”
What we are concerned about at the American Certification Institute is finding ways to increase both individual and organizational competency and credibility. I firmly believe that individual employee professional and business competency builds individual credibility and reputation, and further that this individual employee credibility and reputation can contribute significantly to organizational credibility and quality. In short, quality employees make a quality organization!!!