Learn about the airport environment, Airside Safety and security, traffic rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid.
Our Basic Airside Safety Course comes with an Internship option at Sharjah Airport (Sharjah Aviation)
This interactive, flexible, and effective way of learning will teach you how to implement best practices in airside safety. There are many simultaneous activities that are carried out on the airside and each requires a level of awareness of safety and security. Learn about the airport environment, airside safety and security, traffic rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid.
- Understanding the rules and regulations on Air side which is issued by international organizations and local authorities.
- To promote healthy and safe environment.
- To minimize the risk to maximum on the Air side.
Train new staff involved in ground operations and refreshes the skills of your current staff by providing common knowledge base to all staff to cooperate safely and respond to incidents and accidents reducing the risk of accidents and ramp damages
Who Should Attend:
- New Comers
- All personnel who have airside access
- And involved in ramp operations