Blockchain is rapidly transforming the modern day business landscape. It is quickly becoming the backbone of modern ledger systems. Being the most disruptive technology of its decade, Blockchain is set to shape the future of our financial system, supply chain and record keeping.
Within supply chains globally, in the majority of companies, over 70% of the costs and 100% of revenues depend on supply decisions and how the supply chain is managed. Discover why some of the leading minds in business estimate that the application of blockchain in global supply chain management can result in more than $100 billion in efficiencies, while improving the security and traceability of product supply chains.
After participating in the workshop, you will be able to appreciate the importance of blockchains and be aware of:
- What blockchain technology is and how it works.
- Why blockchain is a great fit for Supply Chain Management.
- How companies are currently using blockchain in their supply chains.
- Key areas where blockchain technology adds the most value to the supply chain.
- Leading technology players in blockchain you should be aware of.
- There are different kinds of blockchains available and how to determine which one is right for you.
- …and much, much more!
Blockchain Basic Concepts
- Introduction to Bitcoin and its relationship to Blockchain
- Introduction to Blockchain Basic Concepts
- What is Blockchain?
- Basic Blockchain Cryptography Concepts
- Role of Ledgers
Blockchain Business Concepts
- Conventional databases vs Blockchains
- Types of Blockchains
- Public vs Private Blockchains
- Transparency, Security and Decentralization of Blockchains
- How Blockchain differs from traditional technologies
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Use cases
- Real examples of Blockchain deployments
- Blockchain facts & figures
- UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021
Benefits and Limitations of Blockchain in the Supply Chain
- Introduction to Benefits and Limitations of Blockchain Technology
- Benefits of Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- Limitations of Blockchain Technology
- FREE ADDITIONAL BONUS 1: Insight into the future and opportunities for supply chain management to leverage from technology including brief overviews with supply chain management examples related to Blockchain, IoT, RPA (Robotic Process Automation), and LAP (Lean Agile Procurement). Over 25 emerging technologies are covered by the facilitator and researched from a procurement perspective. PDF copies will be provided free of cost.
Download Course Brochure