The process, tools and techniques to manage the people-side of change to achieve the required business outcome(s).
- Introduction to CHANGE Management
- What is the EQUATION of Change?
- International Case Studies
- Causes of Resistance
- Three phases of Change
- Four basic conditions for Change
- Participants will understand the fundamentals of Change.
- Case studies will demonstrate how some organizations went through a successful change.
- Delegates will understand the sensitivity of change as it pertains to people from the Equation.
- Hands-on simulation will clear a lot of doubt why change is so painful.
- Senior Managers & Managers, PMP® professional, and those who drive Change
Disclaimer: “PMI”, the PMI® logo, “PMP”, the PMP® logo, the PMI-ACP® logo, “PgMp”, the PgMP® logo are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.