CIPS Level 3 qualification is designed for those who have worked in the industry for at least 2 years and need the capability to carry out procurement and supply tasks. This level will give you the knowledge to understand demand management, arrange supply logistics and implement new contracts.
Who Should Consider CIPS Level 3
- Administrative & Procurement Assistants with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Staff are involved in Procurement/Ordering of any goods or services.
- Contracts Administrator.
- Stock Controller.
- CIPS is one of the leading certifications for procurement and supply operations professionals worldwide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
CIPS Students Testimonials
Dr. Sathya Menon, FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. Dr. Menon has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel and Al Futtaim, helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from the Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM), USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from the American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from the American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from the American Purchasing Society