CIPS qualifications are designed to establish credentials to recognize your professional expertise in the field of Procurement.
CIPS training programs will rightly equip you with the necessary conceptual, analytical and decision-making skills to advance your career as a successful Procurement leader. For those going into procurement roles in junior and middle management, the CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply is the right credential.
This course is particularly ideal for more seasoned supply chain and buying managers. Managers who want to add recognized industry credentials to their professional experience and perhaps progress toward chartered status.
CIPS qualification is a decisive differentiator when it comes to applying for jobs. Employers know the value of CIPS. Therefore, give preference to CIPS-qualified individuals when it comes to hiring for procurement and supply chain sectors.
Why You Should Enroll
CIPS qualifications help you set a firm foot in the Procurement sector by strengthening your ability to perform responsibilities like:
- Enhance Ethical Sourcing
- Negotiation Tactics
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Reduce Wastage and Unnecessary Spend
- Tackle Procurement Fraud
Top CIPS Qualifications
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For those looking to enter into a junior or mid-level management procurement profession.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For those who have already completed the diploma, and are looking to move into a senior buyer or contract and supply chain management position.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For senior level professionals and heads of department who have completed the Diploma and Advanced Diploma.