Standardization is a practice that can help organizations to be in the path of continuous improvement. Organizations must always look for new ways of improvement to ensure business success. As the concept of strategic sourcing has enabled businesses to improve profits, contract management is another area that is crucial for success. This webinar focusses on the significance of contract management in strategic sourcing. It aims to throw light on the digital trends in procurement and how automation and robotics have changed the function. The webinar is suitable for Sourcing, Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain and HR Professionals, Project Managers and any individual including administration and secretarial professionals who are involved in budgeting and buying for their departments or organization at central, regional, or branch level.
Webinar Highlights :
- Acknowledging the importance of contract management to sourcing
- Leveraging the Digital Approach to Contract Management
- How Automation and Robotics affect your procurement function
- How much Poor Contract management can affect the bottom line?
- What is the best model of procurement?
- Why Contracts are an essential part of a successful
- Forum :Supplychain Forum
- Seminar :Supplychain Webinar
- Topic :Contract Management in Strategic Sourcing
- Date :30th September 2020
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 23