Learn & implement the modern Contracts Management and Contracts Administration strategies that can save your company millions
The overall aim of this Contracts Management course in Riyadh is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and tools required to manage contracts from inception to closure. Participants in this interactive course will learn about the activities conducted in each phase of the life cycle of a contract, methodologies used to manage each one of these activities and the best practices used in contract management. The course will cover critical areas such as contract preparation, contract award, and contract administration.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with The US-based International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) to offer Contracts Management Training in Muscat Oman.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify principles, definitions and major steps involved in the contracting process
- Outline all contract preparation activities including planning, developing scope of work and identifying sourcing options
- Recognize different types of contracts and the effect of each type on the risk allocation strategy
- Develop criteria to invite, receive and evaluate bids
- Apply contract administration tools and techniques to effectively manage the contract and avoid disputes during implementation
- Resolve disputes collaboratively and amicably and outline alternative dispute resolution methods
Participants Will Learn
- Contract administration concepts
- Different contract types and their effects on administration
- Expediting procedures
- Work control procedures
- Compliance procedures
- How to administer contracts which will require use of buyer-provided property
- Financial responsibility procedures
- Contract financing and payments
- Administrative responsibilities
- Claim avoidance and processing
- Procedures for termination of contracts
- Dispute resolution procedures
- Procedures for closeout of contracts
- Supplier management concepts
From the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, USA
The Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) is designed for US and international business practitioners by The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI). It is particularly appropriate for those individuals who wish to increase their commercial contracts management skills.
A Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) certification demonstrates that you are knowledgeable about the practice of contracts management in the international commercial environment.
Successful candidates are granted the designation of CICCM. This certification may be used just as similar recognition which are employed in accounting, insurance, medicine, law, and other professions. Either the full expression or the initials may be used after the individual’s name on business cards, stationery, etc.
- This is a core certification program of The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI). This program offers the designation of CICCM (The Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (ICCMBOK).
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the program
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in procurement, logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25+ years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society