New managers and supervisors are in a unique role of being able to direct and manage a group of people, but at the same time are learning the best methods of leadership and management. This program is designed to give participants an understanding of key management and supervisory leadership skills, methods, processes and procedures, as well as practice on techniques. The principles used are easily adapted to any type of organization or individual’s management role.
- Discover their role as new managers or supervisors.
- Apply different leadership styles to successfully lead and motivate their employees.
- Empower employees through delegation.
- Build and manage winning teams.
- Know the dos and don’ts of managing meetings.
- Manage self, time, and stress in a restless work environment.
- Apply new tools and techniques to improve decision-making and problem-solving.
A manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
- New managers or supervisors, prospective managers or supervisors, and managers or supervisors with some experience but no formal training.