“Six Sigma Master Blackbelt”
“JONAH” Theory of Constraint”
Trainer – Blue Ocean Academy
Dr. Farrukh Kidwai is a Senior Executive with experience in Hospitals, Banking, Insurance, Human Resource, Aviation, and Manufacturing in multinational companies in the U.S.A., and Middle East & North Africa Region. He has extensive knowledge and expertise in initiating and implementing Value Stream Management, Capacity Analysis, Business Process Reengineering, Lean Six Sigma & PDSA, Performance Measurement and Customer Loyalty. He has also led teams of direct and indirect professionals and executives in the USA, Europe and Asia and designed and implemented Key Performance Indicators in several organizations to increase market share.
- Doctor of philosophy (PhD) in Engineering Management- Western International University, U.S.A.
- Master of Science & Technology in Industrial Engineering Management – Arizona State University, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Supervision – Northern Arizona University, U.S.A.
- Six Sigma Master Blackbelt, CSSMBB2140628822 – American Certification Institute, U.S.A.
- Noor Bank, Dubai, U.A.E.
President – TOASTMASTERS, 2009 – 2010
- Delaware Manufacturing Extension Partnership, DE, U.S.A.
“MEMBER ADVISORY COUNCIL” DEMEP, 2004 – Lifetime
- American Society of Quality, Delaware Chapter, U.S.A.
“EXAMINER” Delaware Quality Awards, 2003 – 2004
- The National Conference for Community and Justice, DE, U.S.A.
“BOARD OF DIRECTORS” NCCJ Delaware Region, 2003 – 2004
- Junior Achievement Program, Delaware, U.S.A.
VOLUNTEER TEACHING PROGRAM IN SCHOOLS, 2000 – 2005
- Dubai Economic Department, Government of Dubai, U.A.E.
“EXAMINER” Dubai Quality Award Group, 1998 – 1999
- Prism Corporation, Key Biscayne, Florida, U.S.A.
“PDCA & 6 Sigma” CERTIFICATION (Citibank), 1998
- Avraham Y. Goldratt Institute, New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.
THEORY OF CONSTRAINT, “JONAH” CERTIFICATION, 1996