Duration: 2 DAYS
EI is a learnt skill and interestingly enough, is the one aspect of us that can keep improving right throughout our lives.
This program is an opportunity for participants to test their present EI levels (called EQ) and work out an action plan to improve the same.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why does it matter at work and in everyday life?
- Characteristics of Emotional Intelligence
- The Five Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Relationships
- Effects your emotions have on performance
- How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence
- The Many Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Building positive relationships for trust and understanding.
- Being resilient and staying focused in stressful situations.
- Controlling anger (so as not to regret what you have said) and staying positive in challenging times.
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Learning How to Be More Aware
- Action plans for continued success.
- Testing EQ and analysing one’s own score
- Understanding why people behave the way they do.
- Improving the level of self-awareness and self-management as a tool better anger and stress management
- Heightening the sense of empathy and social awareness, leading to better interpersonal relationships
- Learning how to work with people and get the best out of them
- Developing skills for decision making without being judgemental
- Enabling participants to take better decisions
- This is an open program for all employees from middle to top level management. Anybody who is working in the corporate world, has interactions with people, takes decisions in the work area, or is living with work related stress will benefit from this program.