Event Management is an essence that attracts, inspires and affects the audience. You will be able to know-how create and implement an event with all its aspects.
During the training you will theoretically learn how to initiate an event, organize it and implement it. This course will focus on class participation and forming a group of professional managers that will experience planning an event.
Participants are expected to engage themselves and bring their own vision to the class. Communication, researching, group-work and participation are the fundamentals of this course.
Event Management will give you an interesting experience in getting to know the three main stages: pre-event, event and post-event. Before managing, organizing and being punctual on decision-making is the most important element.
In addition, this course will allow you to explore your skills and talents. It will foreshadow your future when dealing clients in bringing creative ideas on the table. Event Management is about being part of a group in which altogether
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Learn how to set-up an event’s vision.
- Monitor the event’s budget
- Site selection basics
- Track down all the event’s requirements
- Market, media cover and invite guests
- Hiring the team
- Articulate the key differences between planning a live event and virtual event
- Develop a virtual event strategy that includes key components unique to planning virtual events
- Explore requirements for human resources, vendors, public relations, digital platforms, related technology, data collection & analytics, and data security
- Developing a virtual event plan and program that provides return on investment to key stakeholders while providing an engaging digital experience for attendees
I – Live Event Management
- The First Steps: Initial Planning & Budgeting
- Organization and Timing
- Location, location, location
- Venue requirements
- Guest arrival
- Food and Beverage
- Who is it all for? (The audience)
- Event’s file
- Other considerations
- Finalizing on the event
- Event preparation
II – Virtual Event Management
- Introduction and Strategic Planning
- Staffing, Vendors, Marketing and Sponsorship
- Developing a Digital event program
- Virtual event technology and Online event accessibility
- Data, Analytics, and Security
- Virtual event execution will make the vision happen.
The group will be creating sheets and presentation showing the brainstorming, budgeting, objectives, and work-process of the event.
In addition, event & meeting management professionals are expected to have the skills necessary to plan and execute both live and virtual events. This course is designed for industry professionals who are looking to learn the fundamentals needed to plan and manage virtual events.