Executive Assistants may serve leaders, but they’re also leaders themselves. And the more leader-centric traits they develop, the more they’ll be able to take off the plates of their high-powered bosses.
Executive assistants spend endless hours catering to- and anticipating the needs-of their bosses. As true business partners Executive Assistants know what priorities of CEO are, and represents the CEO, and the organization, in the absolute best professional light.
This event examines the qualities of amazing leaders and inspires attendees to cultivate desirable soft skills, from character traits to habits.
- Traits that manifest the leader in you.
- Demonstrating effective organizational and resource management skills
- Managing good Boss-Assistant relationship
- The Emotionally Intelligent EA
- Working ‘with’ versus working ‘for’ your CEO
- Protocol and business etiquette
- Virtues that define your success Mantra
About ACI – American Certification Institute:
ACI, The American Certification Institute, is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Its Corporate Headquarters is in Lewes, Delaware, USA and it has numerous alliance partners in the US, China, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Egypt, Mexico, Cameroon, Poland, Jordan, India, Lebanon and other countries. These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with ACI. ACI is dedicated to helping train the leaders of tomorrow for personal professional certification.
- Forum :COA Forum
- Seminar :Office Management
- Topic :How to be an Effective Executive Assistant
- Date :February 15, 2019
- Time : 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Venue : Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Phone : +971 545 815 620