The IATA Airport Operations Course is designed to train participants on all the aspects of activities associated with an airport from airside operations and landside to terminal operations, and equip them with key knowledge and tools necessary to proactively address the essential operational and business needs of 21st century airports.
Our Airport Operations Course includes the Internship option at Sharjah Airport (Sharjah Aviation)
In a rapidly changing environment, airports have to adapt to economic downturns, technological changes, market changes, airline commercial deregulation, and the worldwide trend to convert airports from government organizations to more business-like entities. These pressures have or have had or are having significant effects on the way airports do business, not only from a financial perspective but also from an operational standpoint. In these challenging times, and with emerging competition from other airports and other modes of transportation, it is of the utmost importance that airports recruit and provide employees and managers with the best available knowledge and skills.
The IATA Airport Operations course was prepared to provide you with a solid overview of the airport operations field and with tools to apply your knowledge and skills to your airport.
The IATA Airport Operations course is designed to be useful not only for your own benefit but also to help you make better decisions for your organization.
IATA – Airport Operations Course Contents:
- Understanding the Airport
- The Airport as an Operational System
- Support Services
- Airport Issues and Challenges
- The Future of Airports
Employees of Dubai Civil Authority undergoing training and certification in Advanced Airport Operations at Blue Ocean Academy, Dubai.
IATA Trainer Profile
GANESAN RAJAGOPALAN (Raju) is an IATA Certified Trainer with more than 25 years of Training experience in Aviation Industry. He has worked for Kuwait Airways for 25 years and was awarded best employee award. He has Trained more that 2500 students under various IATA programs and most of his students are country toppers and has passed with distinctions in the IATA Courses namely Cabin Crew, Passenger Ground Services, Foundation in Travel & Tourism, Consultant, Managing Travel Business, Cargo Introductory, Airport Ramp Services, Passenger Ground Services, Ground Operations Management, Revenue Management, Airport Operations, Amadeus Altea Customer & Flight Management.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Aviation Management
- Diploma – Senior Airline Management (IATA Montreal, Canada)
- IATA Diploma – Professional Training (Advanced Trainer in Aviation, Cargo, DGR & Travel)
- AMADEUS Train The Trainer in Fares & Ticketing
- AMADEUS Altea Train The Trainer in Customer Management & Flight Management
- IATA Certified Training Professional (CTP)
- IATA Premier Circle Member in 2016 (Worldwide Top 10)
- Trained Dubai Airport Staff on IATA Airport Operations and achieved 100% result
- Trained staff Abu Dhabi Airport/Sharjah/Dubai airport for IATA Airport Ramp Services and achieved 100% result
- Chosen to conduct IATA Online Examinations
- Best Agent Coordinator/Support Kuwait Airways in Feb2005
- Trained 20 Station Managers of Fly NAS from all over Middle East for IATA Ground Operations Management
and achieved 90% result with 2 distinctions
- Trained Majid-Al -Futtaim Staff on IATA Fares & Ticketing and achieved 95% result (Najm cards)
- Trained staffs from EK/EY/Royal Jet/KQ/9W/CA on Revenue Management and achieved 100% result
- Trained staffs from GCAA for IATA Air Transport Fundamentals
- Trained staffs from EMQUEST/SABRE for IATA COUNSULTANT and achieved 100% result
- Trained more than 100 Students in CTH/VIRGIN ATLANTIC Ticketing Courses on Level 1 & Level 2 and achieved more than 50 distinctions
Download Course Brochure to get more details about the IATA – Airport Operations Training Course