IATA Ground Operations Management Course is designed for professionals with 2 years of experience across ground handling functions. Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment.
Our Airport Ground Operations Management Course comes with an Internship Option at Sharjah Airport (Sharjah Aviation)
IATA Ground Operations Management Course Contents:
- The importance of Operational and Occupational Health and Safety training
- Managing risk and the components of Emergency Response Plans (ERPs)
- The use of SGHA contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Operational standards in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM)
- The latest trends in passenger/baggage handling and catering