Blue Ocean Academy Provides IRCA OHSMS Lead Auditor Certification in Dubai, Abu Dhabi. ISO 45001:2018 Certification. Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
An effective occupational health and safety management system will help you to protect and enhance your most important asset, your people, to drive business excellence.
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Who Should Attend
- Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance
- General introduction;
- OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements;
- Stage 1 audit (including document review);
- Audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
Course Key Features:
- CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner
- CQI IRCA Approved Course Materials
- CQI IRCA Approved Certificate
- World-class Training Materials with Hands-on Auditing Exercises
- Terms and Terminology Used in OHSAS and Auditing
- Quality Management
- OHSAS Documentation – Documents And Records
- Auditing OHSAS
- Audit Types
- Auditing the Health and Safety Management System Processes
- Accreditation, & Certification
- Benefits of Accreditation
- People In The Audits And Responsibilities
- Auditor Characteristics
- Audit Process Exercise
- Audit Objectives and Audit Scopes
- Audit Duration
- Auditor Selection and Audit Team Formation
Stage 1 Audit
- Auditing Customer & Other
- Auditing Outsourced
- Audit Planning
- Check List Preparation
- Opening Meeting
Stage 2 Audit
- Nonconformity Identification
- Audit Review
- Closing Meeting
- Nonconformity Recording and Reporting
- Audit Reporting
- Follow Up Audit & Corrective Actions
No pre-requisites to attend OHSMS Lead Auditor training.
To register with IRCA as an approved Lead Auditor, you need to have atleast 20 days of third party experience including a minimum 15 days on site.
This must be completed after the successful completion of training program.