Blue Ocean Academy in Association with CQI- IRCA provides IRCA QMS Lead Auditor Training & Certification in Dubai, Abu Dhabi. ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System.
CQI and IRCA Certified QMS Auditor Training courses will equip you to assess the conformance and performance of an organisations’ quality management systems. QMS lead auditor Course is designed in such a way that you get to have a thorough understanding and application of the quality management systems, its strategies and techniques.
This course covers the process approach to quality management systems and auditing, the eight quality management principles, the requirements of ISO 9001 (and guidance in the accompanying document 9004), and how to plan, complete and report the audit of an entire quality management system.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
What will you learn
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will you benefit?
Successful completion of this IRCA certified training course by passing the relevant IRCA examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
Course Key Features:
- CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner
- CQI IRCA Approved Course Materials
- CQI IRCA Approved Certificate
- World-class Training Materials with Hands-on Auditing Exercises
No pre-requisites to attend QMS Lead Auditor training.
To register with IRCA as an approved Lead Auditor, you need to have atleast 20 days of third party experience including a minimum 15 days on site.
This must be completed after the successful completion of training program.