Are you looking for a career growth in Logistics and Supply Chain (or) Procurement & Purchasing Management?
Get Involved now!
Get a renowned International Certification in Supply Chain Management and shape your Career path.
Certified International Supply Chain Professional / Manager
(CISCP – CISCM)
CISCP & CISCM certifications are obtained through a two-step educational qualification offered by International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA. CISCP is the entry level program which expands as Certified International Supply Chain Professional; and CISCM is the advanced level program expanded as Certified International Supply Chain Manager. The fast track mode training offered in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Dubai Oman lets busy professionals obtain these two certifications in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management niche at one single go, and helps them enjoy the following benefits quickly.
Increase your Earning Potential
Those who are certified with the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification are eligible to transit themselves to senior management positions. From being managers, they upgrade themselves to be enterprise heads, general managers and managers in the trillion dollar industry of global logistics. This way the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification enriches and advances professionals to climb the career ladder.
IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications throughout the world in all modes of instruction. IPSCMI is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with The US-based International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) to offer logistics & supply chain professional courses in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Kenya and North Africa.
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society