A KPI is a Key Performance Indicator. In simple terms, this is a measure applied to important parts of your business to ensure it is performing properly.
- Be simple (almost effortless) to compile.
- Be clear and easy to understand.
- Be numeric and tangible.
- Encourage behaviors’ that have a positive effect on the business.
- Be owned by those that influence their outcome.
- Be something to be proud of that focuses the team on a common goal.
Objectives/ Outcomes of program
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Learn to identify KPI
- Where to apply KPI
- Good and a bad KPI
- Senior Managers/Managers from all functions, Supervisors, Trainers.