Organizations have to constantly reassess their strategies to evaluate if they are in a position to achieve their goals like Growth, Diversification, etc. Over the years, it has been established that the fastest way of achieving exponential growth is through Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). The M&A route is also one of the best medicines to curtail excessive losses and to gain quick operational efficiency. M&A is also the strategy adopted to achieve financial economies and diversification. Nonetheless, these Business Restructuring exercises are also fraught with high risks especially in the areas of business valuations – what is a good price to acquire or divest, is inevitably a question worth several millions of dollars! Managing a merged organization is also a critical aspect which if not handled well could defeat the whole purpose of M&A.
This two-day program will introduce you to the subject of M&A, and help you to learn why Organizations choose M&A, what are the benefits of choosing this route and what are the important areas one should keep in mind while attempting M&A.
What Will Students Learn?
- Why M&A takes place
- Know the different types of M&A
- Understand the importance of due diligence
- Understand how negotiations play an important role
- The various valuation methods
- Means of financing M&A
- How to successfully manage M&A
- Understand the pitfalls in managing merged entities
What Topics are Covered?
- Mergers vs Acquisitions
- Types of Mergers
- Reasons for M&A
- Compensation for owners/shareholders
- Acquisition of a Plant/Division
- Business Alliances
- Portfolio and Financial Restructuring
- Critical aspects of Post-Merger Management
For details contact : +97143148500
|Mergers & Acquisitions, Structuring and Valuations|
|2-Mar-20||2 FD||Monday, Tuesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|29-Jun-20||2 FD||Monday, Tuesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|19-Oct-20||2 FD||Monday, Tuesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|