OPM is the framework used to align project, program, and portfolio management practices with organizational strategy and objectives, and customizing or fitting these practices within the organization’s context, situation, or structure. This Standard for Organizational Project Management (OPM) provides guidance to organizational management, PMO staff, and practitioners on these topics. It spans the value delivery landscape and can be used with all approaches to project delivery—including waterfall, agile & hybrid
This standard is one of PMI’s latest foundational standards and it is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition and other PMI standards.
- Why Do Organizations Fail to Deliver or Deliver Results in Chaos?
- What is Organizational Project Management (OPM)?
- Challenges in developing an OPM Framework
- PMI’s Standard to Develop an OPM using a Maturity Framework OPM3*. Best Practices & Core Components
- OPM3 Benefits
- Forum :PMI Forum
- Webinar :Project Management Webinar
- Topic :Organizational Project Management (OPM)
- Date :25th May 2021
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5668 354 64