Welcome To PMP Webinar
OPM is the framework used to align project, program, and portfolio management practices with organizational strategy and objectives, and customizing or fitting these practices within the organization’s context, situation, or structure. This Standard for Organizational Project Management (OPM) provides guidance to organizational management, PMO staff, and practitioners on these topics. It spans the value delivery landscape and can be used with all approaches to project delivery—including waterfall, agile & hybrid
This standard is one of PMI’s latest foundational standards and it is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) –and other PMI standards.
- Why Do Organizations Fail to Deliver or Deliver Results in Chaos?
- What is Organizational Project Management (OPM)?
- Challenges in developing an OPM Framework
- PMI’s Standard to Develop an OPM using a Maturity Framework OPM3*. Best Practices & Core Components
- OPM3 Benefits
- Forum :PML Forum
- Webinar :Project Management Webinar
- Topic : Organizational Project Management (OPM)
- Date :28th October 2022
- Time :7.00 – 9.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18