Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Will Students Learn?
- Principles and importance of correct planning
- Organizing and adapting plans for successful implementation Effective goals setting
- Understanding the use of planning tools such as Gantt Charts, etc.
- Work-life balance
- Organizing office, computer, and paperwork
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
What Topics are Covered?
- The Power of a Change
- Changing Our Perspective
- Setting Goals
- Planning Tips and Tricks
- Setting a Routine
- Doing it Right
- Putting an End to Procrastination
- Getting Organized
- Organizing Your Files
- Managing Your Workload