Procurement is a function including but not limited to purchasing, and supplier relationship management. The scope of procurement is immense as it encompasses a series of steps that are usually taken by businesses to meet certain needs involving production, inventory, and sales, among others.
Well-performed procurement management stipulates several project benefits leading to organizational achievements. When carefully planned and executed, it can help intensify certainty and quality, control costs, and reduce project risks overall.
Get to know the best practices in implementing effective processes in Procurement and Contract Management.
- Discussion on Plan
- Conduct Process for Project Procurement Management
- Monitor and Control Process for Project Procurement Management
- Ways to Ensure Effective Project Management in Procurement and Contracting
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Project Management in Procurement and Contracting
- Date :24th January 2023
- Time :7pm – 8.30pm (Dubai Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18