Project Risk Management Certification – PMI-RMP is one of the most popular and sough-after certification in Project Risk Management,which is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. This certification acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession. In this role, an individual has more competence in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities than a general practitioner and yet, also maintains a basic level of competence in all areas of project management.
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Who Should Apply?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Domains & Tasks
- Domain 1: Risk Strategy and Planning
- Domain 2: Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain 3: Risk Process Facilitation
- Domain 4: Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Domain 5: Perform Specialized Risk Analyses
Course Outline :
- Module 01 – Introduction to PMI-RMP® Certification
- Module 02 – PMI-RMP® Risk Management Framework
- Module 03 – PMI-RMP® Principles and Concepts
- Module 04 – PMI-RMP® Introduction to Project Risk Management Processes
- Module 05 – PMI-RMP® Plan Risk Management
- Module 06 – PMI-RMP® Identify Risks
- Module 07 – PMI-RMP® Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Module 08 – PMI-RMP® Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Module 09 – PMI-RMP® Plan Risk Responses
- Module 10 – PMI-RMP® Control Risks