The PMP® Training Course Is Designed To Ensure That You Pass The PMP Exam On The First Try. Latest PMBOK® Guide, 35 PDUs, study with a PMI® Certified Instructor.
PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals. The PMP course covers the latest best practices highlighted in the PMBOK Guide – 6th Edition and aligns with the latest PMP Examination Content Outline 2021. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt Project Management is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, and skills to achieve project objectives. If you are pursuing a career in project management then your education is essential to your success. Taking salary trends into account, the more educated and certified project managers are far better than those who rely on experience. The PMP® certification is the tried and true and “most popular in class” certifications from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine project team member requirements, appraise team skills, maintain team knowledge transfer, define project ground rules, determine a negotiation strategy and support team task accountability.
- Assess project needs, plan and manage the scope, schedule, budget, resources and quality of the deliverables and integrate project planning activities.
- Assess and manage risks, execute the project, manage communications, engage stakeholders, create project artifacts, manage project changes and confirm approach for knowledge transfers.
- Inspire, motivate, and influence team member/stakeholders Support diversity and inclusion, value servant leadership, determine an appropriate leadership style, and analyze team members and stakeholders’ influence.
- Determine necessary approach and action to address compliance needs, evaluate delivery options to achieve benefits and value, continually review internal and external business environment, evaluate the impact of the project to the organization and determine required actions and execute continuous improvement steps.
- Managing projects
- Initiating projects
- Planning projects
- Executing projects
- Controlling projects
- Closing projects
Who Should Join the Project Management Course?
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager