In the contemporary dynamic economy, it is no longer business versus business, but rather supply chain versus supply chain. To compete and sustain in the competitive scenario, supply chain members must learn to seamlessly integrate, grow, and develop business functions.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) as a set of quality practices.
- Prevention rather than detection of defects.
- Positive relationships between Quality Management and Supply Chain Management.
- Role of Quality Management in reducing process variation.
- Supplier-customer relationship management.
- Understanding Quality Management practices, such as Six Sigma, performance measurement, Kaizen, benchmarking, value stream mapping, value analysis, and re-engineering.
Who Should Attend?
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Business Owners and Executives
- Operations and Production Managers
- Procurement and Sourcing Professionals
- Inventory and Warehouse Managers
- Transportation and Logistics Managers
About the Speaker:
Percy J Engineer
is a senior facilitator in Logistics & Supply Chain with over 20 years of experience in mentoring professionals across varied sectors including Procurement, Retail, Transport, Oil & Gas, Facility Management and Government. He is recognized for rendering quality training in CPP, CPPM, CISM, CILT, CISCP and CISCM, among others.
(Group Procurement Head-Federal Transformer LLC, Dubai United Arab Emirates CIPP-CIPM (IPSCMI, USA) | Ex-Chairman-IIMM, Mumbai)
Mr Percy is a great professional with vast knowledge in the domain of Supply Chain Management & Procurement. He has a great sense of humour in handling difficult subjects of Materials Management & Inventory Management. I am glad to have met a great human being like Mr Percy.
(Procurement Manager at Etihad | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
I have completed CIPP & CIPM with Mr Percy. The sessions were thoroughly interactive and enjoyable. Mr Percy shared his knowledge in the field and from life overall. We ended each session always on a good note and lessons learned for the day. Looking forward to having more sessions with him and will always admire him as a mentor.