Join Revit Architecture Training in Dubai and learn to create more accurate and optimized designs. Our Revit Architecture course guides you through BIM technologies and workflows. How to use BIM to automate the ordinary and achieve the extraordinary, minimize risks, improve your designs and connect BIM processes to get better insights.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Using the Revit Architecture workspace and interface Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in RevitCreating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Set up a project using different templates, link Revit models, share projects using worksheets, define discipline settings, and import and edit DWG details.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating standard and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
- Add title blocks to a sheet, update the project information in a title block, and work with sheets.
Topics: The main topics covered in the course include:
- Creating Custom Templates
- Custom Schedules, including material takeoff
- Custom Walls, Roofs, and Floors
- Family Concepts and Techniques
- In-place Families
- Family Profiles
- Annotation Families
- Shared Parameters
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING IN REVIT ARCHITECTURE:
- Building Information Modeling
- Overview of the Revit Architecture Interface
- Revit Architecture Terminology
- Starting Revit Projects
- Viewing Commands
- Introduction to Revit Architecture
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- General Drawing Tool
- Editing Revit Elements
- Basic Modifying Tools
- Datum Elements – Levels and Grids
- Setting Up Levels
- Importing CAD Files
- Creating Structural Grids
- Adding Columns
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Helpful Editing Tools
FLOORS, WALLS, DOORS, WINDOWS, AND VIEWS:
- Adding Doors and Windows
- Loading Door and Window Types from the Library.
- Creating Additional Door and Window Sizes
- Curtain Walls
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Curtain Grids
- Working with Curtain Wall Panels
- Attaching Mullions to Curtain Grids
- Creating Views
- Duplicating Views
- Adding Callout Views
- Setting the View Display
- Creating Elevations
- Creating Sections
- Creating Floors
- Creating Shaft Openings
- Creating Sloped Floors
- Adding Components
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Creating Ceilings
- Ceiling Soffits
- Adding Ceiling Fixtures
- Setting up sheets
- Placing and modifying views on sheets
- Printing sheets
ANNOTATING CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS:
- Working with dimensions
- Working with text
- Adding detail lines and symbols
- Creating legends
TAGS AND SCHEDULES:
- Adding tags
- Working with schedules
- Creating schedules
REVIT ARCHITECTURE ASSESSMENT TESTS AFTER TRAINING:
- Revit Architecture model tests