Program Director – Procurement and SCM | Blue Ocean Academy
Sudipta Chatterjee has 29 years of diversified experience in Power, Telecommunications and Specialized Carbon Products. His domain experience includes Strategic Operations, Supply Chain Management and Six Sigma/ Quality Management. He is adept in formulating and deploying strategies related to Cost Optimization and Process Improvement. Besides having around 500 hours of corporate training to his credit covering more than 35 organizations in the UAE, Sudipta has also published several papers in national and international journals.
Logistics & Supply Chain, Hospitality, Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Oil & Gas, Telecommunication & Media, Insurance, Food & Beverages, Real Estate, Facility Management, Government, Automobile.
- Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP)
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (CIPS Level 5)
- Special thanks to Mr. Sudipta Chatterjee for the time and energy he input throughout the day. He was very patient with all the queries our team had & clarified them with good examples where needed. His knowledge in this field is commendable.
Ashwini Pai, Office Manager, Czarnikow Group
- Chatterjee was an excellent coach and mentor to all the students and assisted us during the training with right material and live examples. His approach, learning style and techniques are very professional.
Yvonne D’souza, Contracts Executive, Procurement & Contracts Department, Dubai World Trade Centre