Plan Strategically To Enable The Right Supply Chain Synchronization
Planning is crucial to the success of any supply chain business. The APICS Supply Chain Planning Certificate offers strong credibility to professionals to align planning processes and engage all parts of the business, thereby, enabling their supply chain organizations to experience significantly fewer disruptions. The APICS Supply Chain Planning Certificate is a complete manifestation of the foundational education program designed to help professionals grow their planning skills to match the synchronization for achieving the desired goals within the supply chain organization.
APICS Supply Chain Planning Certificate professionals are experts in:
- Obtaining accurate visibility
- Identifying weaknesses
- Streamlining processes
- Mitigating risks
By undertaking this advanced supply chain planning course, you will learn the essential planning fundamentals and master the strategies of integrating planning functions to ensure fast, accurate production and delivery. Blue Ocean Academy is an eminent institute in the GCC that offers the globally recognized APICS Supply Chain Planning Certificate. APICS certified professionals are now successfully working in various sectors like Manufacturing, Distribution, Education, Government, Defence, Healthcare, Services and many more.
American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), USA The APICS Supply Chain Planning Certificate at Blue Ocean Academy is accredited to the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), USA, which is the global leader in supply chain organizational transformation, innovation and leadership. Companies around the world in many cases, require APICS certified individuals when recruiting and making hiring decisions.
Why Earn the APICS Badge?
Prove your competence in this fast-paced cut-throat market with the APICS badge – the gold standard in supply chain education, training and development. APICS Supply Chain Planning Certificate Benefits:
- Trace the flow of planning from business plan to execution
- Link business strategy to company plans
- Interpret and manage the master production schedule
- Interpret and manage the material requirements plan
- Help advance sales and operations planning meetings
- Identify technologies to support synchronous planning
- Create a channel tree design for a distribution system
- Determine order and reorder points
- Contribute to production and control activities
APICS Supply Chain Planning Course Modules
- What Is Synchronized Planning?
- Strategic Planning–Business Planning
- Strategic Planning–Demand Planning and S&OP
- Tactical Planning–Master Scheduling/MRP
- Operations Execution–Purchasing and Production Activity Control, APS
- Distribution and Logistics Planning
Dr. Sathya Menon
Group CEO – Blue Ocean Corporation | CEO – Beyond Boundaries Sports Management Consultancy | MD – Metasportech | MD – Cognizance Academy | MD – Pi-Serve | Director – Limoverse | Supply Chain Professor | Cricket Personality | Metaverse Enthusiast
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a Dubai-based award-winning entrepreneur and Board member of various organizations who has invested his leadership skills in building an empowered community of businesses and professionals by shaping up a knowledgeable and advanced workforce in the Middle East over the last 25 years. His ability to transform companies by leading multicultural teams, engaging stakeholders and driving significant revenue growth has gained him international recognition.
Dr. Menon is a well-known figure in the sports circle and takes a keen interest in cricket. He is also a technology enthusiast and nurtures a deep passion for Metaverse and Artificial Intelligence.
In addition, Dr. Menon is also an internationally qualified Supply Chain Professor who has trained more than 30,000 professionals in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Awards & Honours
Dr. Menon’s exemplary services have earned him prestigious international awards like:
- Business Excellence Award at GMBF MahaBiz, Dubai, 2022
- ‘Top 100 Leaders in Education’ Award by Global Forum for Education and Learning (GFEL), Dubai, 2019
- CEO of the Year Award by the prestigious Middle East Training and Development Leadership Conference, Dubai, 2019.
- Outstanding Contribution to Global Learning, Dubai at the World HRD Congress, Dubai, 2018
- Best Training Initiative in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Asia, Malaysia, 2018.
- Global Training and Development Leadership Award, Mumbai, 2017
- Arjuna Award from Hindustan Arts Society
An alumnus of MIT Sloan School of Management, Dr. Sathya Menon is a highly qualified professional with multiple fellowships, degrees and certifications from prestigious educational institutes across USA, UK, Germany and India.
- FCIPS- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, UK
- FCMI – Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, UK
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation, UK
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Executive Management Program in Artificial Intelligence, MIT Sloan School of Management
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Andrews University, USA
- MBA in Materials Management – IIMM, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing, UK
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM), USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society
- Certification in Supply Chain Leadership from Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK
- Certification in Distribution & Transportation from Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK
- Certification in Quality Management & Risk Assessment from Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK
- Certification in Shipping & Freight Forwarding from Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK
- Certified Associate Leadership & Executive Coach (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) from The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Certified Organizational Development Coach from The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Certified Associate NLP Practitioner from The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Certified Life Coach from The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)