Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. In this one-day program, participants will learn how to make the most of their time by getting a grip on their office space, organizing their workflow, learning how to use their planner effectively, and delegating some of their work to other people. Stress seems like an inevitable part of life. The demands of work, home, and society can place a lot of stress on just about anyone. This one-day program will help you identify your personal stressors and will explore some ways to manage and prevent stress.
PLANNING – SETTING GOALS
- Understanding the PIC Model i.e. Planning, Implementing, and Controlling
- Setting SMART Goals
- Learning the guidelines for Goal Setting
IMPLEMENTING – SCHEDULING TASKS
- Making prioritized ‘To-Do Lists’
- Understanding the time wasters
- Staying focused
- Taking ownership and accountability of tasks
- Learning the way to deal with important vs. urgent tasks
CONTROLLING – MANAGING INTERRUPTIONS
- Understanding the ways to deal with procrastination
- Monitoring tasks
- Learning the art of delegation
- Managing interruptions to take accountability of tasks allocated: How to say ‘no’ and maintain relationships
WHAT IS STRESS ABOUT?WHO IS CONTROLLING WHOM – YOU OR STRESS
- How it affects you and your health – Holmes – Rahe stress rating
- Symptoms of stress overload
- Identify workplace stress –
- Symptoms specific to workplace stress
- Define and understand crisis and critical incident stress in the workplace
- Manage stress
- Nature of organization
- Quality of support
- 3A’s of stress management strategy
LEADING A BALANCED LIFE
- Develop skills to plan and set goals which add value to you and your company
- Understand how to take ownership, prioritize and schedule work activities for effective implementation of tasks
- Learn to control your work environment and communicate well to meet quality standards and deadlines
- Identify the best approach to a Stress situation.
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce Stress Management.
- Implement appropriate coping techniques to lead a balanced life.
- This program is designed for all middle and senior level associates who would want to learn or refresh their skills for managing time at work and in life.
- For those who have limited there capability of achieving due to stress and its effects.