Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. In this one-day workshop, participants will learn how to make the most of their time by getting a grip on their office space, organizing their workflow, learning how to use their planner effectively, and delegating some of their work to other people. Stress seems like an inevitable part of life. The demands of work, home, and society can place a lot of stress on just about anyone. This one-day workshop will help you identify your personal stressors and will explore some ways to manage and prevent stress.
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Develop skills to plan and set goals which add value to you and your company.
- Understand how to take ownership, prioritize and schedule work activities for effective implementation of tasks.
- Learn to control your work environment and communicate well to meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Identify the best approach to a Stress situation.
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce Stress Management.
- Implement appropriate coping techniques to lead a balanced life.
Benefits of the program for the organization:
A manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.