This is a hands-on program, which takes the participants through the journey of Value Stream Mapping by drawing the “Current State Map” and then the “Future State Map”. It covers different aspects of World Class examples as to how to achieve Excellence in an organization. It’s either BEST or NOTHING.
- Understanding of what Value Stream Mapping is
- Sharing OPEX Model and its tools
- Sharing world best in class practices for benchmarking
- Understanding the value of cross functional process mapping
- What is process mapping and how to take the project under way
- Learn the critical tools used in mapping
- Learn to identify wastes and thus improve the process
- Learn the benefits of CELL and Continuous Processing
- Learn to draw “Current State Map”
- Learn how to evaluate map for defects and long lead times
- Practice on creating “Future State Map”
- Practice setting up the objectives and also learn how to establish performance management (KPI’s)
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Learn one of the greatest tools called “Value Stream Mapping”.
- Learn to draw a pictorial display of the process.
- Participants will learn to identify Value and Waste in the process.
- Delegates will learn how to reduce the lead-time and non-value-added steps from the process
- Senior Managers/Managers from all functions, Supervisors, Trainers.