Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. The CMA certification is accredited by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals in the business. Candidates with CMA certification often reach leadership positions including Finance Manager, Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO). This webinar will explore how CMA can help individuals to build a rewarding career in finance along with the key benefits of learning the course.
- Passion/area of interest
- Assessment of existing skills and competence
- Target skills and GAP analysis
- Careers in finance
- Key features of CMA course – course outline, time commitment etc
- Key benefits of CMA course – skill development as well as monetary gain
- Outline of syllabus, exam pattern, testing windows, difficulty of exam etc.
- Forum :Accounting & Finance Forum
- Seminar :Accounting & Finance Webinar
- Topic :Why CMA is important for a career in finance
- Date :April 3, 2021
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5668 354 64