Learn about the airport environment, Airside Safety and security, traffic rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid.
This interactive, flexible, and effective way of learning will teach you how to implement best practices in airside safety. There are many simultaneous activities that are carried out on the airside and each requires a level of awareness of safety and security. Learn about the airport environment, airside safety and security, traffic rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid.
- Understanding the rules and regulations on Air side which is issued by international organizations and local authorities.
- To promote healthy and safe environment.
- To minimize the risk to maximum on the Air side.
Train new staff involved in ground operations and refreshes the skills of your current staff by providing common knowledge base to all staff to cooperate safely and respond to incidents and accidents reducing the risk of accidents and ramp damages
Who Should Attend:
- New Comers
- All personnel who have airside access
- And involved in ramp operations
IATA Trainer Profile
GANESAN RAJAGOPALAN (Raju) is an IATA Certified Trainer with more than 25 years of Training experience in Aviation Industry. He has worked for Kuwait Airways for 25 years and was awarded best employee award. He has Trained more that 2500 students under various IATA programs and most of his students are country toppers and has passed with distinctions in the IATA Courses namely Cabin Crew, Passenger Ground Services, Foundation in Travel & Tourism, Consultant, Managing Travel Business, Cargo Introductory, Airport Ramp Services, Passenger Ground Services, Ground Operations Management, Revenue Management, Airport Operations, Amadeus Altea Customer & Flight Management.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Aviation Management
- Diploma – Senior Airline Management (IATA Montreal, Canada)
- IATA Diploma – Professional Training (Advanced Trainer in Aviation, Cargo, DGR & Travel)
- AMADEUS Train The Trainer in Fares & Ticketing
- AMADEUS Altea Train The Trainer in Customer Management & Flight Management
- IATA Certified Training Professional (CTP)
- IATA Premier Circle Member in 2016 (Worldwide Top 10)
- Trained Dubai Airport Staff on IATA Airport Operations and achieved 100% result
- Trained staff Abu Dhabi Airport/Sharjah/Dubai airport for IATA Airport Ramp Services and achieved 100% result
- Chosen to conduct IATA Online Examinations
- Best Agent Coordinator/Support Kuwait Airways in Feb2005
- Trained 20 Station Managers of Fly NAS from all over Middle East for IATA Ground Operations Management
and achieved 90% result with 2 distinctions
- Trained Majid-Al -Futtaim Staff on IATA Fares & Ticketing and achieved 95% result (Najm cards)
- Trained staffs from EK/EY/Royal Jet/KQ/9W/CA on Revenue Management and achieved 100% result
- Trained staffs from GCAA for IATA Air Transport Fundamentals
- Trained staffs from EMQUEST/SABRE for IATA COUNSULTANT and achieved 100% result
- Trained more than 100 Students in CTH/VIRGIN ATLANTIC Ticketing Courses on Level 1 & Level 2 and achieved more than 50 distinctions