CIPS Level 2 – Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
The ideal qualification if you’re just starting your career in procurement or if purchasing and supply are part of your role.
It will enable you to recognise and describe the key processes in procurement and build your professional knowledge and competence. It is aimed at entry level people who are new to the workplace and who need to develop their workplace skills and achieve a recognized qualification.
Who Should Consider This Level
• Administrative Assistant
• Procurement Assistant/Apprentices
• Contracts Administrator
• Stock Controller
• Staff involved in the Procurement/Ordering of any goods or services
Courses Contents & Units
The Level 2 Certificate course comprises of 5 Units, which are delivered using a blend of group interaction, case studies and role plays to support the CIPS courseware. We have a clear objective which is to ensure students are able to relate the learning to practical experience in the workplace.
- Procurement & Supply Principles
- Procurement & Supply Functions
- Procurement & Supply Processes
- Procurement & Supply Administration
- Procurement & Supply Stakeholders
- CIPS is one of the leading certification for the procurement and supply operations professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Download the brochure for more details about the CIPS certification
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society