IATA – Passenger Ground Services Course is designed to complement the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) and the IATA Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM).
Learn what it takes to work at one of the airline industry’s most visible airport positions and obtain the skills you need to provide assistance and related passenger services at the check-in, gate and concourse of your airport.
Passenger Ground Services Course Contents:
- Introduction to Airport & Airline Ground Operations
- Computer Reservations and Departure Control Systems Function
- Check-In Procedures for Passengers and their Baggage (Airport & Off-Site)
- Conditions of Carriage, Boarding Procedures and Close-out Messaging
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Managing Passenger Interactions
- Aviation Security Requirements for Passengers and Baggage
- Enhanced Passenger Facilitation
- Future in the Industry
Our IATA Passenger Service Agent course comes with an Internship Option at Sharjah Airport (Sharjah Aviation)
Passenger service agents work to ensure the smooth travel of anyone who boards an airplane. These entry-level positions are available at airports and airlines. There’s no post secondary education requirement for this career, though this position does require a high school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED). In addition, previous customer service experience can be key to employment.